Many people identify sites which appear to be suitable for development; however only 1 in 5 sites that Zybek reviews would be considered worthwhile. This is most often due to an unreasonable asking price; however other contributing factors are the location, policy area, site dimensions and infrastructure.
Once a potential site is identified, it is critical to undertake a comprehensive feasibility. Within a feasibility, Zybek will provide:
- Site Research - Research into the area development plan and then subsequent discussions with council regarding the key development considerations; such as (but not limited to) the allotment sizes and dimensions, possible building envelopes, setbacks, open space, site coverage, visitor parking, articulation, floor area ratios and vehicle access requirements.
- Site Inspection - Site inspection to fully understand any unique site constraints, current and required infrastructure and any risks with the development. An area inspection will confirm development precedence.
- Footprint Analysis - Highlight the available site area for development based on the key design principles and then determine all possible options that may exist for the site.
- Optimum Build Size Analysis - Confirm the optimum size dwellings to construct to achieve the maximum profits on the project. The optimum build size analysis and footprint plan analysis will assist in identifying the most suitable forms of development for the site.
- Target Market Analysis - Analysis of the target market, to understand the likely purchasers and or rental audience; the demographics, transport links and area attractions.
- Project Cost Analysis - Determine all costs associated with the project (with full transparency into each cost expected) and summarise the costs for each phase of the project through acquisition, planning, pre-construction, land division, construction, post-construction and sale including expected holding costs.
- Cash Flow Analysis - Highlight when each of the costs is expected to be incurred, the length of each phase of the project; and which costs are likely to be funded by banks or are likely to affect cash flow. The peak debt and ROI will also be highlighted for each development option.
- Sales History Analysis - Provide market research to identify comparable sales; and to justify the most likely projected value in the current market conditions. This analysis helps to confirm the optimum build size to avoid over-capitalising.
- Cost Hold Analysis - Provide detailed cost hold analysis into the benefit of holding at least one of the new dwellings; highlighting all expenses, expected rent, estimated depreciation benefits and tax benefits and the cost to hold the dwelling per week and per annum.
For more information about our Feasibility Analysis service please contact us.